Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WOYWW!

As you can see my workdesk is FULL of brand new goodies!! I have LOTS more new stuff than what is in the picture but I couldn't fit it all on the workdesk....such a terrible problem isn't it? LOL! My hubby was nice enough to let me buy crafty related items as his gift to me for our anniversary that we celebrated earlier this month! Plus I had to buy a few extras just because...I love sales!! :) Now what am I going to do with all this loot you might ask??? Well, I am not 100% sure other than I know I will have alot of fun! First I need time to brainstorm and get creative! I don't think life ever "slows" down does it?? And yes...I have the new Tattered Florals die in my possession (you can see it towards the back of the photo)!! I am so addicted to Tim Holtz lately!!! :)



And here is a looksy inside my stamp box...I really only keep my wood mounted dollar stamps I get from Michaels or the Dollar Store in here. The rest are in another area but someone asked a long time ago to see in this box so here ya go!!!


Now if you aren't aware of WOYWW yet go check out this blog called the Stamping Ground! You might find lots of other neat workdesks to check out! Oh and before I forget....lots of you commented how "TIDY" my desk was last time....well I sort of fooled you because I only took a picture of a small area...the rest of the room is a DISASTER!!! I will have to show you that another time although I am awefully ashamed!

One last thing before I go....I have several things I want to share this week. Some crafty and some non-crafty so if you aren't interested in the non-crafty stuff just stick with me because I will be back with a project at some point!! I actually have a tutorial I am working on today amongst 80 other things! We had a small disaster around here last night....but that will be in another post! Oh oh oh...almost forgot....I will be offering candy sometime soon!!! Figured it was time to celebrate because our wedding anniv. was this month, my 1st blogaversary is in July and my birthday is in August and I now officially have 80 followers!! NEVER did I think I would get that many followers so I want to thank all of you for encouraging and sharing in my journey of doing what I love!!

Hugs!
-Stacie

19 Comments:

Annie said...

What a fab lot of stash you have to show and tell.
Happy crafting with it all.
A x

Leo said...

Wow what a fab pile of new goodies!

Dawnll said...

Wow that is a lot of loot, can I come over and play?
Looking forward to the stories sweetie!

Sarah said...

Being someone who has a tidy(ish) desk and complete chaos in the rest of the room I can total relate to your embarrasment - I'll never share the worst of it either

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, you did do well! Look forward to seeingyou employ all these lovely things over the next few weeks! No wonder that film strip ribbon is in demand - look at that packaging! Cool. Enjoy your new stuff.

Helen said...

What a lot of stash you've bought. Love it all, you will find lots to do with it all.

craftieodmae said...

Chill Hon, clam down, breath and relax....Lots of great goodies to play with, don't wear your self out just yet, you gotta creat something to share LOL!!!!!

Crystal said...

WOW Look at all those new fun goodies...WOW!!! Can I come play too?? LOL!!! Enjoy them, can't wait to see what you create....:)

Sid said...

Loads of fab stash here !!

Annmaree of Oz said...

HOLY COW Sweetcheeks that is some HAUL!!!

I love the look of that gorgeous bear in a hammock!

Not to mention the Tim Holtz goodies, SQUEAL!!!

Enjoy chickadee!

Annmaree of Oz said...

PS; I showed my mum so I didnt feel so bad lmao... sorry about that... but anywho she said your both obsessed with cuttlebugging! haha!

Annette Bowes said...

Lots of yummy crafting goodies there Stacie, can't wait to see your creations using them! Fantastic photos! Take careX:)

Alisonw30 said...

Lovely new stash you lucky thing x

Anonymous said...

Oh, lots of fab new stash! Love your stamps. S x

Sunshine Girl said...

What a fabulous amount of new stash! have fun!

Candace said...

Like the new stash, in fact I am going very green right now looking at it all! Just love Tim too

Hugs Can x

Unknown said...

great stash there, i see lots of sir tims goodies, you lucky thing - hope you get some time to play xx

Maz said...

That is a serious amount of new stash - enjoy playing with it all! x

Sew This N That said...

enjoy playing with your new stash hun :0)
*hugs* Heather x