Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Monkeying Around!

The last of my zoo pictures to share...I promise!! Thanks for hanging in there...I atleast know a few of you are enjoying these! :)
They came out a little small this time so if you want to see them bigger just click on the picture to enlarge!


Momma with baby wrapped around her waist...could you imagine trying to hang on while she is swinging around?!


This reminds me of some "elder" watching the fort!


Love the colors around the face/neck!


Reminds me of King Kong!! LOL!

3 Comments:

craftieodmae said...

Awesome pictures, I love monkeys!

Anonymous said...

Totally love these primates, so awesome to see! and beautiful photographs Stacie! Well Done!

Thank You for sharing! really enjoyed seeing them!!!!

Merry said...

How brilliant. Love the photo of the Gorilla....they are all wonderful