Monday, June 21, 2010

The Mighty Powerful!

Thought I would show you some more of my zoo pictures. Yes, I am a photography nut...and what I have been showing you are only a few of my top picks...I literally take hundreds or thousands of pictures on a single trip! It is a tad ridiculous I know BUT I have fun!! And my thought is out of 100 pictures I might be happy with a handful of them so the more I take the better chancees I have of finding a few I absolutely love!

The size and power that these animals have just amazes me...look at the body on this elephant!!


This lion is still a baby and look at those paws!! HUGE!!


I thought this photo captured the power of the rhinos horn...never would I want to come head on with one of these in the wild!


Look at the massive head on this snake!! Mom...this is for you because I know how much you just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE snakes!! ... did anyone else pick up on the sarcasm?? LOL! I just couldn't help myself...I had to post this awesome picture!


I only have one more post of animal pictures and I hope to do that in the next few days. For those of you not interested in animals thanks for hanging in there with me on all these posts...I have been trying to balance it out with some crafty stuff in between so you don't get bored!

-Stacie

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these photos, it just hit me, how close were you to the animals, awesome!

that lion is beautiful, I so love big cats, and details on the rhino and snake, and aww I do love elephants too!

Thanks for Sharing Stacie!!!

Crafty Jenn said...

Wow Stacie! Your photography is awesome! Such great shots.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good to "see" you. ;)

<3 Jenn

Sammye Jo said...

gorgeous pictures!!!

Merry said...

More amazing photos.....that snake photo definitely had my skin crawling.