Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fishing You....



This is a card I made for my FIL and the sentiment on the front Fishing You...continues on the inside and says... A Happy Father's Day. And I stamped some coral and seaweed but didn't take a picture of the inside as I still don't think the inside of my cards are very good. But I am happy with the front of this card! Used my new tiny bubbles embossing folder which is so cool to make blue paper look like water!!!

Challenges:
Creative Craft - Use a stamp (fish, shells and sentiment)
Etsyinspired - Inspired by this piece here because of the sea-shell shape (went with the beachy type theme).
Stamp Something - Summer
Stamping Vacation No-No Challenge - No ribbon

9 Comments:

de said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Anonymous said...

I totally love it, awesome stamping

and great bubbles!!!!!!

Julye said...

Very colourful bet your fil will love it. Thanks for joining us with a second entry at creative craft challenges.

Dawnll said...

This is so cute, such wonderful colors.I am sure he loved his card!

Crystal said...

Super super cute, LOVE how you stamped the image and your colors and papers are fun fun!!!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun fabulous colours, I bet he loved it, thanks for joining us at creative craft, hugs Liz xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

another smashing card hun, thanks for coming over again to creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

Denise Clark said...

He will love this! Cool fish! Love your colors! Terrific sentiment!

thanks so much for participating in Stamping Vacation's No! No! Challenge! This entitles you to yet another chance at the gift certificate!

Merry said...

This is such a lovely card. Is that fish a stencil? I love the colours you have used.