Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Berry Sweet!


Digi is from Doodle Palace

I have been picking berries up to my ears lately!! LOL! So many that I'm not sure what I will do with them all...guess lots and lots of dessert!! Oh darn! HEHE!

I tried a few things different than I normally do on this card...let me know what you think....feedback only makes me better!!
First is the shading in my coloring, second is the use of a charm, third is the bottom cut out grass.

Challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Circles
Fab N' Funky - Sketch
Creative Inspirations - Sewing/Faux Stitching
Cupcake Craft - Summer Delights
Delightful Sketches and Challenges - Texture (ribbon and charm)
Digital Tuesday - Use a digi and get trendy (I used the popular red, white and blue color theme)
Sweet N Sassy Digi Day #20 - Patterns (circles)

FYI- this card gives you a little hint on a challenge that I came up with next week for Doodle Palace...can't tell you the exact challenge yet (could be colors, maybe a sketch?....you just never know!!) but I hope you pop back in next Tuesday to join in my first challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with an extra special post!!!
-Stacie

15 Comments:

cheryl said...

oh love the image on this wonderful colurs too thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations this week love hugs cheryl xxxxx

craftieodmae said...

your card is awesome, and that shading and coloring is perfect! I love the grass.

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. Love the grass and the shading. Thanks for joining in on the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

aw so cute!!! I would of had the perfect embellishment for this card too (coming in your box;))

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Just so cute. :)) thanks for playing with DS.

Rosalien

Karen said...

Awwwww this is so cute! thanks for joining us at Delightful sketches.
xx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is delicious ! Love the image, too cute ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Anonymous said...

This is TOO CUTE! Thanks for joining us for the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Day challenge!

Suzi Mac said...

Adorable card, love the image and the fab faux stitching. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week with your lovely work.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lisa Foster said...

Aww..very very sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
Hugs,
Lisa

Farm Girl said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches & Challenges

xxx

Merkkari said...

Oh they are such a cuties :)Thank you for joining us in creative inspirations challenge!
Hugs Merkkari

Jenni said...

Such a cute card, love the image and the sweet charm. Thanks so much for joining in with Creative Inspirations this week.
Jenni x

auntbeespickles said...

What an adorable card. The imagae is so true! My husband puts up netting to keep the rabbits out of our strawberries. Really cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Digital Delights. Good luck and I hope to see your creativity again!

Denise Clark said...

Just adorable! Love the berries!