Thursday, May 20, 2010

BIG cheesy grin!!!



This is me today because I feel a TON better!!!!!!!!!! :)
Soooooooooo happy about this....can ya tell?? LOL!
** Thanks again for all the get well wishes...really helped to lift my spirits!

Just in time also because my hubby and I are going away on a mini vacation from this Saturday til Tuesday night to celebrate our 3 year anniversary!! Our anniversary isn't until June 2nd but this weekend worked out best with our schedules to go have fun. We have lots of outdoorsy stuff planned so I hope the weather cooperates!

Okay, now I'm off to have a proper play in the bat cave....ahem....I mean craft room!
(Too many comics/cartoons for me...LMAO!)

-Stacie

5 Comments:

Lorraine said...

glad your feeling better and have a wonderful break plus enjoy crafting and i look forward to seeing what you make xx

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Stacie, slacking in the blogging dept. So sorry to hear you have been very poorly but glad to hear you are on the mend. What better way to celebrate, have a fantastic weekend, heres hoping the weather behaves, take careX:)

Dawnll said...

So glad you are feeling better! I can't believe you and I have the same anniversary, mine is 5 years. Hope you have a spectacular weekend.

Anonymous said...

LOL BAT CAVE!

Merry said...

So glad to hear you are all better Stacie. Congrats to you and hubby on your anniversary. Have a wonderful time a way celebrating.