Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WOYWW??



Well, some stuff has moved since a few weeks ago and some stuff hasn't. I have not had much time the past two weeks to craft but I hope things will slow down a bit soon and I will get to play with some new goodies I just bought!

Last time I had a few questions I wanted to answer.
1. Is green my fav color?? Nope, my fav color is actually blue! I painted that room green because I share it as a hunting room with my hubby...that is why you have seen deer heads in some of my pictures before! There are also lots of skins and a mounted turkey feather, beard, feet thing....LOL! Everyone wonders how I can create with all that stuff looking at me and I just say...well you get used to it. It was either put all that stuff in this room OR put it in the living room! I can deal with it in my craft room!! The good news is that when we move we will have our own separate rooms!! YAY!!!

2. What is in the pop tart box?? I am sad to say that there are not pop-tarts in the box (I had already eaten all of them...HEHE!). I actually use it to store my tubes of cheapie glitter! The caps don't stay on very good...they don't twist on or anything....so I thought to myself that this would make a perfect box for such thing and it works great!! :) Food for thought!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by to look at my "not so tidy anymore" craft room!!
-Stacie

17 Comments:

Diana said...

Enjoyed the peek at your space!

Anonymous said...

looking good, I am loving the look of the brayer and long colour ink pallette!

and OH do you have a word stamp I see there?

Michelle H. said...

Stacie, thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!!
Love your scrap room!
TFS!!
Hope you have a blessed day!!

HeARTworks said...

Oh I think it is still tidy...compared to mine!

Paige said...

Great desk! you've reminded me I need to buy a brayer!

Annie said...

Its tidy enough for me :-)
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Love that it's in use and therefore not so tidy - and as for the hunty stuff - I guess you just stop seeing it huh, my rooms are filled with pics and photos but I'm not sure how often I look at them! So now I know about the Pop Tart glitters....show us inside the box marked 'stamps' perleeease!!

Mandy said...

a busy desk this week! I LOVE your tape dispenser, its brilliant! have a wonderful week, hugs mandyxx

Mummylade said...

makes total sense to rather have it in the craft room than in the living room. when in the craft room you're usually focused on other things anyhow and don't notice the walls =)

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Lots of lovely bits and bobs to play with. It looks nice and creative!!

xx

Spyder said...

Is that a rubber yellow marigold glove or some fab bit of art? No,didn't notice walls..only inks and things!! and your wall rack. They seem very popular!
(Lyn)
Sorry I'm late, it's taken my hours to get here!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have a lot of lovely things to work with right at your fingertips. Love the idea of recycling the pop tart box for storage. Now it has served double duty.

Sorry I am so late getting here this week. Had a good laugh about the deer heads, though. Sometimes we do with what we have and it looks like you are doing quite well. Hope you had a great WOYWW.

Merry said...

Lots of fun stuff on your desk to play with Stacie....love the little containers hanging on the wall. My brother-in-law does a lot of hunting too and they have deers and probably other things mounted on their walls. He uses bow and arrow.

Nicki said...

Sorry I'm late but thanks for letting me peep into your crafty space!

Nicki, xx

Angie said...

Never done any brayering ...that colour bar ,I assume, is for that. Bet you cant wait for your own space ...with no animal heads lol

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Yippee to separate rooms :)
Anne x

Joey said...

Hi Stacie

lovely craft space, gorgeous deep green wall :O)

Joey.x