Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have been tagged....

My pal Annmaree over at Emu Creations has tagged me and I am supposed to tell 10 things I love and give 5 pieces of trivia about myself....then tag 5 other people.

Here goes...

10 Things I Love
1. Family
2. Friends (my blogland buddies too!)
3. My crafty supplies
4. A good movie
5. Food
6. Traveling
7. Clothes that fit
8. My job
9. Having good health
10. Being able to be myself

5 Pieces of Trivia
1. I have flown an airplane
2. I was voted biggest eater in my class during highschool
3. I have never tried to ice skate or snow ski
4. Whenever possible I try to watch the Lifetime channel...totally addicting!!
5. I will be married 3 years this June

Now the lucky five (tried to pick people I didn't think had already been tagged) I am passing this onto are:

1. Merry
2. Sammye Jo
3. Annette
4. Linda
5. Dawn

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU've FLOWN a airplane!!!

Awesome!

Dawnll said...

You are so funny, I was tagged by annmaree and just haven't had time to post anything.

Annette Bowes said...

Thanks for tag Stacie, some experience flying a plane lol! Love your cute DT card this week. Take careX:)

Merry said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Stacie...will have to get a list together. What a lucky person having flown a plane....I think their is too many instruments to watch. Congrats on your 3 years coming up.

Payne Holler Cards said...

you're a sweetie to think of me! will work on my tag...flown an airplane!!! wow - wonder woman!! how cool - I've never done anything even close to that !!!!