Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doodle Palace Sneak Peek!!



This is a new digi image called "Special Delivery" and it will be available for purchase at the Doodle Palace store starting tomorrow! I think it is just the sweetest image! My friend from France that I met in college just had a baby girl and I thought I would send her a few onesie outfits along with this congratulations card...atleast I hope that is how you say congratulations in French!! HEHE! I do not speak the language so I cheated and looked it up online! :P

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Sketch (I had to move the sentiment to the side because it just didn't look right all crunched into a corner.)
Sophisticat - Card for a child
C.R.A.F.T - Pink and brown
Stamping Vacation - Color search (I used brown and clay)

11 Comments:

Ruthie said...

very cute - I love the papers you have used

Rx

Merry said...

So cute and congrats to your friend.

pinky said...

Its just perfect for a new baby, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, be sure to pop over there tomorrow for our release day.
Pinky

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty and fun card . great take on the sketch. great to see you at Crafty Sentiments - don;t forget to check out the new release party on weds
Lisa ;)

Trimgym said...

Lovely pink and brown card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Anonymous said...

oh is that french I see!

gorgeous card, love that image!

Magda said...

Lovely card. The image is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge.
Magda :)

andrea said...

sweet card,thsankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t this week
andrea

Crafteezee said...

Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Tracy x

Denise Clark said...

How cute is this! Love the personalization of making it in the right language! Perfect! The pink gingham lends to the cute feeling! Wonderful job!

Thanks so much for participating in the Color Word Search Challenge at Stamping Vacation!

Moshie said...

This is such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Sophisti-cat.
hugs, Moshie