Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Young Forever!

Hey guys and gals! (hehe, that is actually the name of a salon here)... I have been meaning to share some pictures with you from my trip to St. Augustine, Florida so throughout this week I will show you a few photos...can't show them all or it would take forever!! I get a tad carried away when it comes to taking pictures! :)
This area has many pieces of history and the one I want to share with you today is the Fountain of Youth...I actually drank water from it too so hopefully I will stay young forever! :)




Edited to add a link where you can read about this site .... here.

3 Comments:

Dawnll said...

I could use a whole pitcher of that water, did you bring any home?

Merry said...

Well I definitely will be keeping an eye on you Stacie. If this water works I will be over there in a shot. :-)

somethingcraftybydottie said...

wouldn't it be wonderful if it did work, boy someone could make a ton of $$$. But as we all know it is just for fun! Hope to see your pic's real soon I have not been there for years.
just checking in take care.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs:o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie