Sunday, March 21, 2010

Winner Announced!

Okay...I bet your all wondering what the recycled circles were on my Give A Hoot Candy card huh?? I was really sneaky this time! Recently I have seen things done with toilet paper rolls and toilet tissue so I decided to look a little harder for items not normally used in crafting and lo and behold I found these perfect items...tampax boxes and always wrappers!!! ROFL!! Yep, good ol' feminine products to the rescue! LMAO! And yes it was only the outer packaging so everything was sanitary! All I had to do was run the cardboard/plastic through my cuttlebug with a circle nestie die and voila!! Pretty clever right? You just never know what you will find around the house to use in crafting! :)

Now for the good stuff....the CANDY WINNER!!!
I had 10 people eligible for the candy and once again I had my hubby pick a name out of the lucky camo John Deere hat and that person is.........



Annette Bowes!!! Congrats! Please e-mail me with your mailing address and I will get your surprise candy on the way!

***Added on 3-22-10...if winner does not contact me by March 26th at noon EST I will draw another winner.

Thanks to all of you that played and those that left lovely comments...hope I can do another giveaway soon!
-Stacie

5 Comments:

Merry said...

Congrats Annette.

Very clever Stacie. I must admit every time I buy a new little box I admire the design on the boxes. Now they just may find their way to my crafting table.

Dawnll said...

How funny of you....I love recycling but must admit I haven't tried that yet. I always think it is funny when I use cereal boxes.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Annette!

Good idea for recyling Stacie! I've kept a few coloured boxes to make things out of too!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This cracked me up! Atleast periods are good for SOMETHING:)

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Stacie, just done a little dance, couldn't believe it when I saw my name, oh I am so excited!!! You are clever never would have guessed lol! Will email straight away, thanks, take care AnnetteX:)