Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sneak Peek for Doodle Palace!!


*New release digi from Doodle Palace

YES!!! Finally a card!! :) I do believe my mojo is coming back!
Isn't this such a cute bear with flowers? I love how it can be used for so many different cards...thinking of you, birthday, get well soon, anniversary, miss you, etc. This image will be available for sale tomorrow at the Doodle Palace shop. The images really are a bargain...most are only 99 cents or $1.50! Go check them out!

Challenges:
Secret Crafter - Spring
Oh Alice! - Caterpillar or butterfly
Allsorts - Spring
Flutterby Wednesday - Green and butterfly (I think I might be late for this challenge but still wanted you all from Flutterby to check out my green butterfly!)
Saturday Spotlight - Birthday card and use your birthday color (mine is peridot for August)
ABC Design - Spring
CPS - sketch
Sophisticat - Recipe...use mint gree, lilac and one other color (I chose pink) plus flowers
Digital Tuesday - Digi and spring
Practical Scrappers - Use something you have had for over a year (I haven't been crafting for a year but the pattern paper is from when I first started last year early Summer....hope this counts!)
Stamp Something - distressed


Thanks for stopping by!
-Stacie

19 Comments:

Lora said...

What a sweet image and I love the soft colours you have used.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday.
Lora x

Justine said...

How precious is that image. Great job on your interpretation of "Spring is in Full BLOOM"

Merry said...

That is a too cute image and so great to see a card from you Stacie. Hope that mojo grows and grows.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Just adorable! I love teddy bears! Super coloring! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna:)

Anonymous said...

awesome stuff hun. gorgeous work!

is that the perfect paisley folder!?! *squeal*

Dawnll said...

What wonderful coloring sweetie! Yes I would say your mojo is back!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

AWW!! How sweet this is!! I just adore the image and your colors from your birthstone added look absolutely FABULOUS!! :) Thanks for playing with us at Saturday Spotlight!!HUGS

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you back again. :)

Moshie said...

Cute card and adorable image! Thanks so much for joining us at Sophisti-cat this week! hugs, Diana

Unknown said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-Cats this week, hope to see you again next week
Hugs
Tasha
xxx

Ali Dantre said...

Just beautiful hun. Love that image! thanks for sharing with us over at sophisticats this week ..hope to see you next week!

Hugs
Lisa.xx
DT/Owner

Susie Sugar said...

This such a cutie I love that teddy
Hugs Susie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do love that image what a cutie love the colours and your design which compliments the image perfectly thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday this week.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

I would agree, I think your mojo is coming back! Great card this week....love the purple embossed paper, looks fabulous =)

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful... great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers!

Creations by Penny said...

Wicked cute!

Caroline said...

What a lovely card, thanks for taking part over at PS

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow! So cute!! Love that sweet little bear image!