Monday, March 1, 2010

Easter Bunny!



This is a new release digi for Doodle Palace. Great Easter digi and it also reminds me of something you would see in Alice in Wonderland! You can purchase this digi starting tomorrow here.

Now I have to admit I feel a little silly because I forgot to color the ground green under the basket to look like grass! OOPS! I was in a big hurry to get this done before I left on vacation and well now it is too late to fix it. Hopefully you all think it still looks good!

Challenges:
Stamping Vacation - Build a Sketch #2
Stamping Vacation - Pick 3 (Something black, Use green, pink and yellow, Use some kind of "tool" you haven't use in awhile...I haven't used this embossing folder in awhile).
The Pink Elephant - Use green
Bee Crafty - Embossing and a digi
Crazy 4 Challenges - 3 Textures (button, ribbon, string, stickles, glossy accents)
Secret Crafter - Stitching

-Stacie

9 Comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Lovely card Stacie, love all the layers, have a great holiday, take careX:0

Donna said...

Super sweet little card and fab stitching...thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Denise Clark said...

What an adorable image! Love the way you used the pieces from Build-A-Sketch! Your card will be one of the ones featured at Stamping Vacation tomorrow along with the next Build-A-Sketch challenge!

Christine said...

Great take on the chall thanks for joining us at SCSC

Hugs Christine xx

Merry said...

Such a wonderful card Stacie. I don't think I would have noticed the grass as the card is such a great layout.

Unknown said...

Very cute. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

Rita Barakat said...

Still a super cute card! I didn't notice until you mentioned you didn't color itin!

Anonymous said...

OH I love it! I can't believe easter is so soon.

Bee said...

Charming card! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)