Thursday, February 18, 2010

A few winnings...

Hey just thought I would share with you a few things I have won this past month. I have won some digi images from a few places but I won't show those as I don't have the watermark version and it would take forever to gather all them up. Just be on the lookout for some new cards featuring them!!

This is an epoxy sticker sheet I won from Donnas Den of Crafts. Super shiny and thick...love em'!



This is a stamp set that Christine ordered for me from winning in a Flutterby Hop...isn't it gorgeous?!! Beautiful butterflies and flourishes galore!!! :)



I won a rubber stamp of my choice from Rubber Stamp Ave. so I picked a film strip stamp. Sorry I couldn't find the picture on their website but I put the link in here in case you want to browse and buy for yourself!

I won a 20 dollar gift voucher for Annabelle Stamps by participating in their sketch challenge. Goodies are on the way...ordered some pearls and a stamp!

This was a surprise package I received from Net for winning a blog hop some time ago. Unfortunately, the first package she sent me got lost in the postal black hole somewhere so she was kind enough to resend another package...that was very very sweet!


Last but not least...these are not winnings exactly. The other day All That Scraps had a post where they moved and had some items they wanted to get rid of for free all we had to do was pay for shipping. It was first come first serve and I didn't have time to ask questions because I was first so I got pretty much everything they had to offer. Was I surprised at how much it really was!!! What a great deal for about $7! All those papers are even 12x12! I'm so happy I took a shot on this bargain!


That is all for now!
-Stacie

4 Comments:

Merry said...

OmG!!! terrific goodies......that last parcel was a bargain.

Anonymous said...

OH WOW you lcuky ducky, what great goodies!

Can't wait to see waht you do with them, especially the stamps!

Annette Bowes said...

WOW Stacie, you have been a lucky girl, lots of FUN to be had using your new goodies, take careX:)

Payne Holler Cards said...

way to go! you should be winning - I think you are the "Queen of challenges"...enjoy all your goodies!!