Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Doodle Palace Sneak Peek!



This is another new release digi from Doodle Palace and will be available for purchase tomorrow. This image is great for masculine cards or for that person that loves to fish...like me! :)
I stepped WAY out of my comfort zone on coloring this image. I found a challenge to make a monochrome card, then decided I wanted to use shades of brown and thought oh boy...this is not going to turn out! LOL! I'm sure you have all been there! But after I was finished and looked at it for awhile I think it turned out pretty good! What do you think...a descent monochrome card??

Challenges:
Secret Crafter - Monochrome colors of one color and white
Get Sketchy #24 - Sketch

11 Comments:

Dawnll said...

I love how you used all the texture on the layers, it is perfect. Great job sweetie!

kelly ledder said...

Looks fab, I am rubbish at male themed cards so this is definately an inspiration to me x

Anonymous said...

I ADORE it hun, perfect sepia-tone type card, great colouring and I love the effects you did with the laying and everything!

Mel X said...

I love the colours and image. Great job

Thanks for joining us this week on Secret Crafter

Mel X

Annette Bowes said...

Fabulous male card, love the layering and distressing, love the cute snow dog above, take careX:)

Laurel said...

Oh great take on the sketch, thanks for playing at GS.

Cheri said...

Love the coloring of your card - well done!

Angèle said...

Love this card and the masculine image is great!
Thanks for playing at GS!

Dori Shelton said...

Fabulous card! The texture is outstanding and perfect for a masculine card.

Dora said...

Great cards, thanks for playing!

~amy~ said...

absolutely...a fabbie monochromatic masculine card! Thanks for playing with us at Get Sketchy!