Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ace of Hearts...




Digi is a freebie from Sassy Studio Designs and the sentiment is a JustRite stamp

So I found this gift box tutorial at Sassy Studio Designs. I thought it was a neat idea and thought I would give it a try. I have been getting a little more out of my comfort zone lately of just cards and I LIKE it!!! So many projects out there I want to try and usually I just stare at them because all the steps seem intimidating but most of them I'm finding out are super super easy!!!

This is something I will probably give to my hubby for Valentine's Day so I tried to stay away from making it look too girlish. I did add a little sparkle to the rose and heart but not much. Also added the ribbon and a little pink but tried to make it as little as possible! :)

This is a good size box for candy and I also think it would hold a nice stack of PB cookies...which is probably what I will put in mine! He is a PB fanatic!! LOL!

My MONSTER list of challenges:
Studio Sunday - tutorial
Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge - Use one of their digis and red, white and pink
Sophisticat - Love
Bee Crafty - Romantic or loving theme and a digi
Corrosive - Love
ABC Design Blog - I love you sweetheart
Practical Scrappers - Die Cuts
Charisma - I love you
C.R.A.F.T - Valentine's or Love
Stamp Something - Love
ABC - N is for NEW... I used a new image, new project, new chipboard, new JustRite stamp!
La-La Land Crafts - Hearts
Delightful Sketches - Love
Creative Craft - Valentine's with the option of roses
Cute Card Thursday - Spots and Dots
Simon Says - Photo Inspiration (I saw a flower and lots of red plus some green)
Penny's - Valentine/Love
Stampin' For The Weekend - Valentine's Theme
Crafty Calendar - Love and Friendship
Fab N' Funky - Emboss It
SMC Layout Blog Hop - Hearts, bow, and 2PP
Crazy 4 Challenges - Be My Valentine

Whew...I think I hit my record of challenges!! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by and another HUGE thank you to all my followers (old and new)!!
Keep the comments coming...you all rock!

-Stacie

43 Comments:

Trimgym said...

Great gift box, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

shulsart said...

What a wonderful little treat container. Thanks for joining in on our first challenge at ABC Toys and Crafts blog.

Penny said...

Very cute~!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how many challenges!!!

I love those digis and I love that idea with the box and treats ;)

Neato Idea sweetie!

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

This is soooo cute! I too am trying to make other things besides cards and I LOVE this!! I'm definately gonna have to try it, thanks for sharing. I must say, you are the Queen of getting soooo many challenges in, that's awesome =) Hope you are having a great weekend!

Justine said...

This is so fun and absolutely perfect for the I Love you..."Sweetheart" Challenge at ABC Toys & Crafts. Good Luck and I hope you will play with us again. I have another challenge up my sleeve

Dawnll said...

How fun, I was excited to see so much candy fits in there.I am sure your honey will love it.

Ginny said...

how cute is this, thanks for joining us at FnF this week :)

Danni said...

What fun!

shortywithastory said...

How sweet is this little gifty?! What a great idea! Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers - I hope to see more of your amazing work soon!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Uber cute treat box, Stacie! Great to have you at SMC Lay Outs.

Smiles!
Gwen @ SMC LO DT

Elena said...

What a nice treat holder! Love your idea!
Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Adorable! This is a perfect gift for your sweetheart!! Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Anonymous said...

This is amazing. So lovely and sweet.
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Unknown said...

Monster list indeed, good luck with that, love your card and the image is fantastic, must go check it out....printer is going to be needing new ink today, I am sure..LOL., thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Jen said...

This is a really beautiful creation, it is nice to experiment and try new things - well done!
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Cheryl said...

WOWZA, tons of challenges....awesome! What a neat project, I love everything about it!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll join us again! : )

Laurel said...

Wow, so many challenges! thanks for playing at SSD!

Eiglas said...

Very cute project!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Georgia said...

Oh wow, this is fabulous! Such a great idea and I love the cute image you've used! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

Katie said...

What a great project!
Thanks for playing at DS&C!

Claire Phillips said...

What a great box! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our Valentine/love challenge! Cheers Claire x

Helen said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Sally said...

Wow great treat box. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

How cute! Terrific treat holder! Thank you for joining in on the ♥HEARTS♥ challenge at La-La Land Crafts!

csroyal said...

How cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!

Annie said...

fabulous creation. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Mummylade said...

Lovely project. I'm glad you joined the SFTW challenge this fortnight and good luck!

crafty amy said...

This is such a great box well done for getting out of the comfort zone. Making is such good fun isn't it I just love to play I will have to check this one out :D you have inspired me thank you
Thanks for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy x

Julie said...

Such a fab little box. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges and C.R.A.F.T.
Julie x

Unknown said...

Cute project! Awesome image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts and Bee Crafty!

Leanne said...

This is absolutely fantastic!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

tanjaak said...

Great project. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs,Tanja

Wendy Hall said...

Fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

Maureen said...

What an adorable little treat box! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Suzi Mac said...

Lovely project, so sweet. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzixx

Anonymous said...

lovely box, Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this time.
Samantha :0)

Valerie said...

very cute! Thanks for joining us this week over at SSD!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is adorable! Thanks for the link!

Sandie said...

What an adorable little box. Cute idea!!

Thanks for joining us on Stampin for the Weekend and Stamp Something this week :)

Di said...

How cute is this just gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining SFTW

Hugs DI xxx

Bee said...

Super gift box, really nicely done. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)