Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mom's crafty work!




I have been wanting to post these for awhile now just haven't had a picture to share until now. Each set contains a scarf and hat of which my mom knitted for me. Aren't they gorgeous?? They are so beautiful, soft and warm!!! I basically wear one or the other everyday! The fall colored one matches a red coat I have and the pinkish blue one matches a beige fleece lined jacket I have with flowers on it!!

Just wanted to give a big shout out to my mom for such wonderful work!!! THANKS...Love ya mom!!

-Stacie

5 Comments:

Merry said...

These look so snuggly and cuddly....how lucky are you to have such a terrific Mum.

Curt in Indy said...

These are beautiful! I love the colors of the yarns she used. The Fall colored one is so vibrant and the other set's colors are so soft. What a wonderful, special gift. Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Wow these are awesome!

Dawnll said...

Oh how special, you are so lucky to have such a talented mom.I always admire anyone that can knit, I have never been able to get the hang of it.