Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Friend Award!



The lovely Linda at Payne Holler has given this award to me and I am so blessed to have made some wonderful new blogging friends like her! She is a very sweet woman and always has such nice things to say! By the way Linda...I talked to my mom the other day and she said she always enjoys reading your comments too! :) Thanks so much for always thinking of me!
Now for the rules...I am to tell you 10 things that make me happy and pass onto 10 friends and they are to do the same.

My 10 things that make me happy in no particular order:
1. Food
2. Travel
3. Arts/Crafts
4. Family and Friends
5. Getting presents
6. Giving back to others
7. The look and smell of a clean house
8. Achieving goals
9. Being able to work part-time
10.Finding a good bargain

10 friends I am passing this award to (in no particular order) are:
1. SammyeJo
2. Vikki
3. Curt
4. Annmaree
5. Merry
6. Courtney
7. Lisa
8. Dawn
9. Dottie
10.Claudia

Can't wait to read about what makes you all happy!
Hugs! (Oh, that is another thing that makes me happy!) LOL!
-Stacie

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome!!! Well deserved!

Dawnll said...

What a sweatheart you are! I have been seeing these posted and thought it was really cute. I will try to get a posting up. Thanks so much for thinking of me.
Glad you liked my Pippie story.

Merry said...

Congrats Stacie....I like your list of happy things. Thanks so much for thinking of me. I will have to put my thinking cap on and come up with a list.

Dawnll said...

Did you see I posted some new things on my blog and added to the award? I always have to be a little different.
Thanks again sweetie!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Thank you sweet girl! I shall wear this badge with much pride!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I can't remember my 10 things now lmao