Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bee with flower...



Well, I'm definately not happy with this card but I ran out of time to redo it. Oh well, hopefully it isn't completely terrible. Lots going on this week and not nearly enough craft time!!

Challenges:
Think Ink #12 - Spring
Fresh Brewed Hop - Sketch
Color Throwdown - so saffron, melon mambo, old olive
Sophisticat #18 - Spring
Pick Three - I chose a color that reminds me of spring (yellow), flower image and a card with no specific occasion

Hopefully my next card is much better!!
Now I must get back to entertaining my teenage nephew! The Wii is all we need! :)
-Stacie

11 Comments:

dj said...

I know what you mean--never enough time to stamp in my opinion!! I think your card turned out really cute!! Thanks for playing along with the CTD challenge this week!!

Merry said...

Oh yes, the wii is too much fun. Now I really can't see anything terribily wrong with this card. Great colours, such neat colouring in, wonderful layout.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I think your card is tooooo sweet!!! I love the colors and that adorable image. so glad you were able to participate in the hop and the sketch! I will email you right away about your free image:)

hugs!

Heather Dennis
Fresh Brewed Designs

Anonymous said...

OH PISHAAA, Thats a wonderful card, nothing wrong at all!

Chrissy said...

Love the bee! Too cute!
Chrissy

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

Oh, I think it's cute! Thanks for playing with us....come back again!

Maria Matter said...

such a darling image...it's a lovely card!
blessings, Maria

Unknown said...

Love this card, so very pretty, many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Denise Clark said...

I think this is an adorable card! Love the papers you put together. The twine is a terrific touch! The image makes me long for Spring!

My kids love the Wii too! At least they have to move a bit to play it. Nice to see them on their feet for a change! LOL

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!