Thursday, December 17, 2009

Anzac Biscuits!



Have you ever heard of these?? I hadn't until my Aussie friend over at Merrymade Cards and Crafts e-mailed me the recipe. Had to make some slight adjustments as we don't have the exact same products in the US or atleast not that I can find. On my next trip to Jungle Jim's I will be on the lookout! It is a HUGE store with specialty items from everywhere internationally. So this is my first batch and they came straight from the oven...cooling right now and I plan on having them with some hot tea tonight!
They smell so delicious!! MMMMMMMMMM, I bet you can smell them from here! LOL!
I will let you know later how I liked them.

-Stacie

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMERS Stacie!!!

Next you'll have to try Lamingtons!

Milnie said...

Hmmm I get Hungry by seeing these yummie cookies!!!

Dottie said...

yum they look great I bet you did a wonderful job making them! also thanks for coming and visiting both my blogs and leaving me such nice comments. Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful and Happy New Year.

Dottie said...

wow they look great bet they were yummie also thanks so much for visiting my blogs and leaving such nice comments Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful and Happy New Year.
Hugs:o)
Dottie

Merry said...

mmmmmm.... I knew I could smell something cooking. These look just like ours Stacie..I hope they taste as good as they look.