Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sassy 2010 calendar!



I made this calendar last night following the Sassy Studio Sunday tutorial. You can find the tutorial here. Super easy to make and I think it really makes a statement on a desk! I haven't decided if I am going to give this away or keep for myself. Considering I use more post-it notes than anyone I know...I'll probably hoard this all to myself...hehe! :P I colored the sassy digi image with copics, bought the 5x7 frame at the dollar store, used scrap papers, cut the calendar out I received in a RAK from Deanne at Am I A Scrap Addict. Then I used my new Big Bite to punch holes into all the layers for a brass fastener. I really didn't think I would use my Big Bite very often because I like using a hammer punch but now I can see where it could really come in handy! I got it on sale at my local Wal-Mart for $25...now they are reduced to $20! In my opinion worth having around. Then the cute purple post-it notes came in some candy I received from Crystal over at Crystal's Crafty Creations. Let me know what you think of my project!

Challenges:
Sassy Studio Sunday - Tutorial and e-mailed project to them yesterday
Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential - Hats on!

6 Comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Stacie, that is TOTALLY awesome!!! I love it!!! Great job!

Crystal said...

OH WOW What a fantastic idea on how to use the post its, this is soooo super cute!!! I LOVE the colors and what a fun fun project!!!! So creative, I adore it!!! Hugs!

Merry said...

Wonderful and neat Stacie....that is such a great image.

Anonymous said...

lol, *bling bling*

Love that, would make an excellent gift for yourself or someone else!.

You might end up making a few!

Anonymous said...

Now that is one clever idea!! Love the calendar with the post-it notes!! Very useful! :) I love that image, she's so sassy with her hat!! LOL!! thanks for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

Jessica G. said...

Fun hat image and such a cute AND useful creation!