Monday, November 30, 2009

Lots of coloring...and prisma question?

No card today but I have been doing lots of coloring and now my hand is so cramped it hurts really bad :( Guess that is why I usually color only one and not multilple images in a short period of time. I used my prismas that my nephew was nice enough to give me but now I have a question. Is there a way to erase a mistake using prisma premiere pencils? My image looks great but there is a tiny stray mark that is driving me nuts so I tried to cover with white and blend it out and my husband says you can't tell but I would still like to know if I can completely get rid of the mark. So if there is a trick let me know!

Thanks and have a great rest of the evening....time for bed here!
-Stacie

2 Comments:

Sammye Jo said...

I colored a lot last night before I went to bed. I have a couple of the new Rubber Romance Stamps and some of the new ones from Stamping Bella and I was dying to use them!

Sorry- Can't help on the Prisma! Good luck!

Payne Holler Cards said...

thats happened to me to...if the eraser doesnt work..then I will also use "white-out" to cover it up..hope that helps :)))