Friday, November 27, 2009

Blog Candy Winner....

I hope those of you that celebrated Thanksgiving had a wonderful time and those of you that didn't celebrate hope you had a great day too!

Now....I must say I was really thinking that more than 5 followers would enter my candy...was everyone just busy?? Thank you to those of you that did enter! Hopefully next time there will be more!! So keep your eyes open because you never know when I will announce another giveaway!

Alrighty the winner was drawn randomly by my DH out of his camo John Deere hat...LOL!
and the winner is........... EMU UP A GUM TREE!!!




CONGRATS you have won 20 random stamped images from my stash. I will use archival ink on 110lb cardstock! I just left you a comment on your blog and e-mailed you for your mailing address. ENJOY! :)

-Stacie

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Thank you So much! I never win anything!

Merry said...

Congrats.....Emu......can't wait to see all your creations with the stamped images.

Milnie said...

Congrats!!! Also Thanx for stopping by and joining my blog candy! Good Luck!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Sammye Jo said...

Congrats!!!