Thursday, November 19, 2009

Beary Nice Christmas!



I did this card really really quick tonight between finishing up my chores. Can't believe I let things stack up around here so bad! UGH!
I used some scrap papers and stitched with my white gel pen. Haven't put a sentiment on the diagonal red strips yet...I'm debating between Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings or Happy Holidays. I will probably stamp or emboss in black so you can get the idea. Cut out the snowflakes with my beloved cricut....ahhhh! :)
Then I covered them with stickles (so addicting!). Colored my the digi from Dustin Pike with my Copics. Not my best coloring but I had to be quick...that is my excuse anyways...LOL! :P

Challenges:
Friday Sketchers - sketch
Cupcake Craft Challenge - use digi images or paper
Color Throwdown - chocolate, cream, dark red and olive (optional)
Simon Says - animals
Creative Inspirations - sparkle

Thanks for having a looksy!
-Stacie

12 Comments:

Curt in Indy said...

That bear always makes me smile, and your "ink stitching" is flawless! Really adds to the card. This is adorable! Best, Curt

LeAnne said...

Very cute! Glad you were able to play with us!

Anonymous said...

That bear is delightful!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Amy Johnson said...

How cute! I have this image myself and have made several Xmas cards with it already. I just love it. I love your use of the diagonal red paper...it enhances the image so well.

I know what you mean about Italy...I would live there if I could. It is just so beautiful, and I love the lifestyle.

Courtney Baker said...

How cute, and your coloring looks great to me!

Elise said...

What a super fun composition and great use of the Color THROWDOWN challenge! Super job!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Stacie, what a cute card. The image is adorable and the colour scheme is perfect. I love the clean and simple layout to your card. Thanks for joining in with my theme of 'digital' over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stacie :-) very cute image and the papers and snowflake are lovely ;-) Any of those sentiments would work well ,, decisions , decisions :-)

Thanks for joinung the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols and the DT x x

Pop's Cards said...

This is so cute i love the colours that you have chosen, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week hugs Pops x x x

Donna said...

Fabbilicous card, love the gorgeous colours and layout! Thanks for joining in the digi image fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Liza said...

A fabulous card, perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x