Saturday, October 31, 2009

Winnings!

Here are some winnings I want to show you! I have been so lucky! Early x-mas for me...LOL!



The above picture is what I won from Claudia at Die Cuts R Us when she was having the BIG copic sale...by the way she still has some great sales going on so you should check out her store! There are 12 A2 size papers and she was nice enough to include two stamped images she thought I would like and of course I do!!! I want to get good at using copics first so I don't mess them up! :)



This is a goodie bag I won from a Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge! There are 2 stamped images, some ribbon, some special paper to stamp on (not sure of the brand), and some pretty tissue paper! I'm wondering if I could use the tissue paper to put on a candle?? That would be soooo pretty!!



This is what I won from the Pick 3 challenge over at Stamping Vacation! If you haven't tried this out you really need to...so fun! If you win Denise lets you pick from 3 prizes...that is so awesome! :) I got some silver leaf stickers and an SEI "Love" book! So pretty! I have an idea for the book I just need to figure out how to put it all together. :P



I won this new release stamp set of new dad Ian and mom Anya from The Greeting Farm. All I had to do was join in a blog hop (I won from Pam's Blog...she is a DT member of Club Anya)! Been doing alot of those lately...it is fun to see everyone's creations. They are all so different and yet all so lovely! Anyways, love, love, love this new set!!



I won this little stamp set from Vikki over at Vikki's Creations. Isn't it so cute? The bee is so adorable and I have another stamp that will go perfect with it!



Last but not least this is some candy I won over at SPCC. It is a metallic chalk set and stencils from Pebbles! This I haven't actually received in the mail yet but it should be here anyday! So exciting!!

A special thank you to all of you!!! I just LOVE everything I receive! I have always loved getting mail so to get a present or candy is even better! :) You are all so very generous!

Big Hugs!!
-Stacie

3 Comments:

Claudia said...

OMG! Stacie, you have won some amazing goodies! Lucky! I hardly ever win anything. Heehee!

Claudia (DCRU)

Merry said...

Oh wow....you sure have been a lucky girl. I really love the look of the bright colours on the paper in the first photo. That LOVE book looks like fun too.

Crafty Jenn said...

Geez Stacie, you're a winning machine!! What fun candy!

BTW...the edge distresser I used on my make & take from my craft fair was from Close To My Heart. It's in the Idea Books you won from my blog candy. Just let me know if you want to order! ;)