Monday, October 5, 2009

Whimsie Doodles Candy Win and New Stash!





The first picture is a digi I won from Whimsie Doodles. Isn't it so cute? I'm not a huge Halloween fan but I do love this image!!! I am a sucker for cute little animals!

The second picture is what I bought on my recent shopping spree with my mom at Hobby Lobby. I did pretty good...all of that for only $50!!! I bought almost everything on sale...oh man do I just LOVE a good sale!!!

The third picture is what I bought at my local craft store...the only one within a pretty good driving distance! Paper was on sale and everything else was $1 each!!!

Stay tuned...I have more coming in the mail and I will post when I get it. Your mouth will drop when you see it!

I have been saving for awhile if you can't tell...my DH gives me an allowance every two weeks to spend on non-essential items (or what he considers not a necessity...I think crafting is a necessity now!). I am just lucky I get money to spend so I won't complain one bit!! Buying all these different products I am definately finding out what I like and don't like. Some things that are cheap are well worth the savings other things require a splurge of the pocketbook! Maybe if I get time I will share with you every so often what I like/dislike. Where does time go??? Never enough hours in a day!

Hopefully the next post will be a project I just completed!

-Stacie

1 Comment:

Sammye Jo said...

Love the new goodies! Can't wait to see what you make!!!