Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wedding Card!


This is a card I made yesterday and I had to take a picture really quick on my chair as I was running very very VERY late to make it on time for the wedding!! I didn't follow any sketch this time just thought I would see where my imagination took me...it is different but I thought it turned out pretty good! Let me know what you think....even if you think it is bad because I'm always looking to improve! I also welcome all the good comments too! :)

-Stacie

Challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge #1 - Autumn
Crafty Creations Challenge #35 - Leaves/Autumn
Die Cut Dreams Challenge #16 - Ribbons and Trims

15 Comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Stacie! Thanks for joining in with this months challenge at the Crafy Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

Karen said...

Lovely, so simple yet so effective. Thanks for joining us this week at DCD.
xx

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, those leaves are stunning and I am so envious of your bow I really cannot tie bows they always come out wonkie lol. Great idea for a autumnal wedding. Thanks for joining us for the first challenge.
Kim xXx - Crafty Calendar Challenges.

Mummylade said...

Really cute card. Love the leaves. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

Rose said...

oh i love the leaves! wonderful weding card :0) thanks for joining us on crafty creations

jennruggeri75 said...

Such an elegant card... I have to agree with Rose, the leaves are just perfect!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Creations!

Ruth said...

Lovely card,Ruth -Crafty Calendar Challenges

Saskia said...

Wow! Beautiful card, so elegant!! Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks!

Saskia :)

Caroline said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x

Louise said...

beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the crafty calender challenge.
louise xx

shelly said...

what a pretty fall wedding card...thank you for sharing with us at craftycreations shelly

Bev said...

Beautiful card hun, love the leaves - what a fab idea x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, Lovely card, very elegant. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Calendar challenge. We hope to see you at many more.

Liz x
buttonsforbrains

Donna said...

Stunning card and such a beautiful mix of Autumn colours in the leaves! Thank you so much for joining in our 1st challenge at Crafty Calendar :) Donna x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

such a lovely card, thanky ou for joing us at CCC