Friday, October 16, 2009

SOOOOO much to share!!

I feel like I am so behind that I'm not sure where to begin sharing with you all. Here goes...first I want to say thanks to those of you wishing me well! Must of worked because I am feeling tons better! Only thing I have now is a sore throat/neck area on my right side...maybe from drainage? But I have not slept all day like I did yesterday...I literally slept about every hour yesterday snuggled up next to the fireplace with a t-shirt, sweatshirt, warm pants, big fuzzy socks and TWO blankets on me...I was still freezing!
Now for the good stuff...I had a package arrive this week and I want to share the contents....are you ready??




Can you give me a big WAHOO?!!! All of this is from Die Cuts R Us. They had a HUGE sale so I decided to part with my money I have been stashing away for some time now...also spent more money at other stores but will have to post that later. The cricut stuff was I believe 40% off and the Copics were only $2.99!! Yes, that is right ONLY $2.99!!! There are still a few left and Claudia has been so kind to leave them at that price so what are you waiting for?? Go shopping!! I mean look at them...they are soooo pretty!! LOL! I hope to post later what I have been coloring with them! I also want to mention how FAB Claudia is (owner of Die Cuts R Us). She helped me with my order over the phone...I accidentally went too far to pay and wanted another item so she gave me a code for free shipping on the second item. Then we have been discussing stuff on e-mail...she is super super friendly!! She was kind enough to send me a few sheets of special paper to try out with ALL my copics!! AND she even included a cute little matchbook notepad! She is also very quick to respond...excellent to do business with and also a wonderful blogging friend! :)
Thanks again Claudia for everything!!

Okay, well I better get going and try to wrap up my project. I will post more later...

-Stacie

2 Comments:

Merry said...

Oh what fun this all looks. I must say I am very jealous of the all the copic pens I see. I have managed one in my collection and it colours so beautifully. Can't wait to see all your creations.

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Stacie,

I had to drop by and meet another crafter!! I went back to Deannes blog to see if her Feature Friday card was up yet and I opened her comments again and read what you said under my comment so I had to stop by and meet you!!!

Copics are my down fall I love them I am up to 180 colors now!!! 2 other good places to get them when Claudia does not have them on her huge sale is:

Carpe Diem Art Store on line every other week his Sketches are $4.25 and his Cios are always $3.22 on sale some times too. Plus he has free shipping if you order over $80 of sketches and his refills are some times $4 but never more than $5.72!!

Or Merry Artist online store her chiaos are always $3.23 and her sketches are a little higher and she does not put them on sale every week but they are still way cheaper than most places at $4.85 and her refills are the same as Carpe Diem and I get all the Copic Holders to keep my copics and refills in from her and her shipping is super fast and cheaper than Carpe Diem's is!!!

Hope this helps for when you want to up your copic number again!!! LOL

Heather