Friday, October 2, 2009

New stamp!


So this is what I have been sooooooooooo excited about this week!
The other day my DH came home and said I got some candy in the mail...I was immediately excited. Then he said it was from him...okay I gave him a look like quit playing around and GIVE ME THE PACKAGE!! LOL! As I have mentioned before I love mail! :P So it turned out he was serious and I was super super super excited when I opened it up and found this WONDERFUL stamp customized just for me to use on all my projects! It was a just because gift and I did not even say I wanted one of this stamps...he found it and came up with it all on his own!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! DING DING DING! He even came up with the wording! IT IS PERFECT!! It inks up beautifully and I couldn't of asked for anything better! My husband gets a BIG gold star for this...THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

4 Comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Congrats!! I have news to add to that:-) You were the winner of the stamp set on my blog during the JuJu Bees Scrapbook Blog Hop. Can you email me your address so I can send it off to you? harder.jamie@yahoo.com THANKS!

Merry said...

Oh lucky you.....what a very thoughtful hubby.

Kendra said...

Wow... what a great hubby! You're a lucky lady indeed :) Also, if you e-mail me I'll get you a jpeg of the freebie we have right now at The Character Cafe Blog Hop! kendra@thecharactercafe.com

Payne Holler Cards said...

anyway he could email by DH with some tips!!! LOL...sounds like you've got a keeper there :))))