Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More goodies in the mail!




First picture is blog candy I won from Dianne at Paper Hugs! Look at all these goodies...WAHOO!! I have always wanted to try stickles and now I get my chance! I need to buy some EZ mount so I can use my new stamps...they look awesome! The paper is fantastic...I could go on and on...LOVE ALL OF IT! If you get a chance please go check out her blog! Right now she has a napkin she stamped on and colored with Copics...how cool!

The second picture is a CTMH stamp set I won through a JuJu Bee Blog Buzz on Jamie's blog here. This stamp set is FANTASTIC!! Look at all the layers of cake!! They are separate so I can create it however I want!

Some great stuff ladies...thank you so much!!! :)

I have been a very lucky princess lately with being able to buy all kinds of stash with my money that I have been hoarding for so long and now I am winning all kinds of stuff! I must of been a very good girl! LOL! I actually have more winnings but I will wait to post when I get them in the mail!

I also have almost 20 followers (hopefully I will get more soon)!! WAHOO!! I am feeling very thankful for all my gifts and friends....in my shopping travels I have managed to obtain doubles of some items (oops, how did that happen?....HEHE!) I just might be giving something away soon as a little appreciation!! So be on the lookout! :)
Now I am going to do a little poll....so hopefully you are reading ALL of this post!!
I will be able to tell who reads everything...hehe! I'm sneaky too so watchout!
If I were to post some candy should I do multiple mini giveaways (and let you pick what you want out of a few choices) that away there would be more than one winner OR should I group everything all together and only have one winner???

Let me know what you think!!!
I have a few hours to play before I gotta do chores so stay tuned...
-Stacie

4 Comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Glad to hear you got the stamp:-) Enjoy it!!

oh and I would vote for one big prize:-)

Unknown said...

Many little prizes, please.....Hugs Avril xxx you are such a lucky girl with all your wins, love the stamps are they MME? Enjoy playing...Hugs xxx

Merry said...

Lucky you Stacie....you are getting quite a collection of goodies. Love all the papers and the wonderful stamps. Hmmmmmm....I read all the way to the bottom. ;-) It's tough isn't it deciding on prizes. I wish I had lots of money to give to all. I am with Jamie.....one big prize.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Stacie, I had this dlimemma with my own blog candy and decided on one big prize in the end. Obviously it's nothing in monetary concerns compared to some but it's things that I have bought personally rather than from my cardmaking kitty. Best wishes, Kym xxx