Thursday, October 1, 2009

First Ornament!


I am so happy how this ornament came out! The first one I have ever made and I didn't even use a tutorial!! I feel like a big girl now...LOL! Everytime I use my cricut I am so amazed with the results....my DH walked in when I was cutting and he said...did that thing just make that?? I said yep. Then he asked...how did it know what to do? I said it just does...I mean how else could I explain how awesome this product is?? I LOVE IT!!! Okay enough chit-chat....entering this into 2 challenges.

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #12 - an ornament with gold, a stamped image and a hanging device (I also have my NEW custom stamp on the back but forgot to take a picture of it...I will post about this later as I am soooooo excited about it!!!)

Simon Says Challenge - colors red and green

Cute Card Thursday - Celebrating a 1st (my first time making an ornament!!)

12 Comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is just beautiful..Very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Merry said...

So very neat and the scrolls on the sides are lovely.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a pretty ornament!! Love your colors and the poinsettia!!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Stacie! Your ornament is just beautiful! I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much for participating in our ornament challenge!! :) Sincerely, KathyJ

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

and... your blog is SUPER CUTE!! :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful! I love the scallops and swirls combo!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous ornament, what a fantastic idea ! I have a cricut and have never thought of anything like this !! :-) I love that you re entering it into the CCT Challenge too :-) yes ,, a first time for everything :-) brilliant :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and hope you pop back tomorrow for the 24 hour Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x

mom said...

The ornament is really cool. I finally got caught up on the new projects that you have done. They all look neat. Good luck on the challenges.

Rachel said...

This is gorgeous!! Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining us as the Character cafe blog hop! Have a great day.
hugs,
Rachel

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Beautiful ornament I just love it great job now you can make so many more for your tree or gifts just perfect. and thank you for you loving word about my Thanksgiving piece. your so sweet.
~God Bless~
Hugs:o)
Dottie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous ornament, it's going to look fab on the tree.
luv
Debby

Iris said...

Brilliant idea, great ornament.
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Hugs
iris