Monday, October 12, 2009

Card for Caleb



Okay, first I want to say how hard it was to ONLY put this card in one challenge. For this you can not combine and you all know how I LOVE to combine challenges!! But I did it and I am soooooo pleased with how this came out! This is for Caleb on the featured kids list at Make a Child Smile. If you have not checked this site out PLEASE do so and I hope you participate and send these children some love! Just knowing that there are people all over the world thinking of them means so much to a sick child. On the site it says he likes Spongebob (so do I...hehe!). I think he is going to love this card!! He also likes football and Spiderman so I picked him up a Spiderman puzzle playing football and a Spongebob paper pad with guess what.....?? STAMPS and INK!!! How appropriate!

Okay well, I am off to go make dinner...DH is on his way home and I'm sure he will be hungry!

Challenge:

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #28- Character Counts (use a well known cartoon character). Also include a stamp (my hello sentiment).

13 Comments:

Merry said...

What a terrific card Stacie...love that ribbon along the bottom.

Georgia said...

Your card really pops! Thanks for joining us a the SSC.

Carolyn said...

Wow! My kids would just love this card!! Shhh, don't tell them, but I love Spongebob too ;) I just know that Caleb will love it. You did a fabulous job and have a wonderful, caring heart.

Thank you for your kind and supportive words on my blog. I think we are beginning to get our bees under control.

I hope to see you at our blog hop this Friday! It is going to be so much fun!

Have a great day!

Carolyn

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I am so glad you made a card for MAKE A CHILD SMILE. I am hosting a challenge on my blog right now for this foundation. Why not post it on the Mr Linky to be entered into the challenge. I have a stamp set and ribbon up for grabs. It is also in honor of SSC Priscilla as she is battling cancer and I also have some huge blog candy I am giving away in trying to raise money for her medical bills. Both giveaways are on the side bar of my blog. Anyways, I think you card is adorable. I'm so glad you joined us at SSC!

Carolyn said...

I just love Sponge Bob. He is too funny. What a great job on your card. Thanks for joining us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card. I love your layout or this as it works perfect with the character thank you for taking part at ssc

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I just wanted you to know you can enter my challenge as much as you like. The deadline is Friday though. Thanks so much for the nice comment.

Anonymous said...

Cute card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC thos week.

Janneke X

Line said...

What a fun card! Perfect card for kids! Love the little buttons.

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

SemSee said...

Fabulous card! We are BIG spongebob fans in this house! Hee hee! Love the DP you've used and those button embellies! Thanks for joining us this week at SSC! Hugs, Sem x

Aud Kirsten said...

Your card is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Piali said...

Spongebob ribbon...how cool is that!!
Love the card...my daughters are great spongebob fans.Thanks for joining us at SCS.
Hugs
Piali

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a fun card!
Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week!
Dee