Sunday, October 4, 2009

Candy and RAK!




Some more goodies I got in the mail! The top picture is what I won with my elephant drawing that I did on my head from Helen over at Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts. I don't have any of these images so I can't wait to get my new coloring tools... (I will post about that when I get them...oh you will be surprised!!!) but first I will practice on images I have so hopefully I don't mess any of these up!
Thanks again Helen!!

The second picture (sorry it is sideways...everytime I tried to make it turn the picture wouldn't stick) is a RAK I received from Deanne over at am i a scrap addict? She always has fab ideas on how to recycle items and make them pretty! I mean just look at the little can top mini she sent me... isn't it lovely?! Super pretty and thanks again for the RAK!

-Stacie

1 Comment:

Merry said...

Oh wow....your craft collection is sure growing.