Monday, September 21, 2009

Winner!


I am so excited to announce all my winnings!! First off I won the above candy of assorted stamped images over at Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts!
Helen chose my elephant drawing that I posted on Wednesday the 16th as the winner! Maybe I should start drawing on my head from now on?? LOL!

My second winning is a RAK from Deanne over at Am I A Scrap Addict? This was a few weeks ago but we live a good bit apart so I'm guessing shipping will take longer. I don't know what I'm getting so I am anxiously waiting my post to arrive!

My third winning is blog candy from Katie. Her blog is here. It was from the Operation Nice Blog Hop that I participated in and it sure was fun! My first blog hop ever to follow!
There were two prizes and I think I won candy #2 but just in case I won't post a picture...I will wait til that arrives which I think should also be here anyday now! I think my postman thinks I'm stalking the place...LOL! I can't help it though I love getting goodies in the mail!! Even if it is just a card!! Oh and my husband has an Aunt who sends me a card for EVERYTHING and it just makes me smile everytime I get one! :)

I would of posted a card today that I actually had time to make BUT I did something really really stupid! I FORGOT to take a picture before I mailed it out! LOL! What a goofball! Sooooooo, I will tell you a little about it. I used my brayer for the first time with the kaleido pigment color ink pad. I used the blue, red, orange and yellow. Made this my background. Then I stamped a tree line from SU lovely as a tree. Then under the tree line I sponged some green and black for textured grass. This was for a gentleman that helped us do a ton of lumber work on our new property so I thought the trees were quite appropriate!

One last note and then I promise I will stop rambling...HAHA! I want to thank all my new followers for joining and those that have been following and continue to do so and also everyone that has left me a comment whether they are good, bad or indifferent I love hearing from you all! Luckily I'm receiving all good comments so that is great! :)

Now hopefully I can remember to take a picture of my next project so stay tuned!

-Stacie

4 Comments:

Merry said...

Congrats Stacie...... I bet you are standing by your mailbox. Your card sounds wonderful. I actually have that stamp set on lone from Mum at the moment....I like the sound of your idea might have to give it a try. Re: The Stickers. Sorry can't help with a brand name...nothing on them. I checked out the postage as I thought I might be able to buy and then send but it would work out much the same. I did try and google to see if I could come up with them but alas no. However, I now know there are lots and lots of new stickers I want to buy.....thanks so much. lol

Jennifer said...

Conrats on winning! You blog is cute- I LOVE the oriental card you made

WiKKori said...

HI

So you're the lucky girl! Go on with it :)
Like Jen before me - must admit: nice blog you have :) I like the LOVE card, but Oriental one.. Gosh IT IS beautiful

Katie L Oakley said...

Congrats on all your recent wins! I hope the luck sticks with you xx