Thursday, September 10, 2009

When it rains it pours...

Well, on top of building a new house I have now been called back to work (today was my first day back) which is great because I like my job but with so much on my plate I start getting overwhelmed. Normal house work here where we live and working on the new house, my job, craft stuff, etc. I'm sure you all know the routine! To finish things off my computer has been acting up so that makes life so much more difficult! I guess the sad reality is I won't be able to craft as much anymore :( I'll still be around but just not with a card everyday.
So if you don't hear from me once in awhile you know what I'm doing!

Wish me luck!
-Stacie

1 Comment:

Merry said...

Have fun with your job Stacie and we will be waiting until you have more time again.