Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oriental Card


Probably the best card I created this weekend! I love how it turned out! I usually use colored pencils so this was fun using my markers! I have no clue what the symbol means in the corner...hopefully it isn't a bad word! LOL! It came with my stamp kit so I'll just assume it is clean! If you do happen to know what it means please let me know! :)

Challenges:

Simon Says Challenge- Oriental
Stamp Something Challenge Favorite Embellishment (I like using bling and ribbon)Stampin Sister in Christ Challenge #4

9 Comments:

Kristine said...

Hi there! :) Beautiful card! ...and i have no idea what that means in the corner there, LOL. Thanks so much for playing in our sketch challenge over at SSCC today! =0) Have a great week!

Merry said...

You sure are having fun...another wonderful card. Sorry can't help with that word. :-)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card ;-) The image is beautiful and the papers and embellies you used are perfect ,,, no idea what the symbol means :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Luv
Lols x x

Timcso said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful the colours and the image!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea and DT

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Pretty card. Love the flowers and ribbon. Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something. :)

Nilla said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and design! Hugs Nilla

theneon said...

This is indeed a card you should be proud of. Very lovely.

Helen said...

Your card is beautiful!
Blessings!
~H

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great use of black! Wonderful job on the sketch challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.