Saturday, September 5, 2009

Operation Nice!




I wanted to share with you this blog hop I ran into yesterday. It is all about being nice and I'm sure we could all use a little inspiration in that department..well I could anyways! This was my first blog hop to participate in and I had so much fun! I spent alot of time yesterday and today going through all 25 blogs and left a "nice" comment on each of them....see I'm already being nice! It is addictive and it also makes you feel good! So if your interested in being NICE start HERE and spread the love with all these great crafters!
P.S. There is also candy along the way!!
ENJOY!

-Stacie

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

hiya...just doing a little blog hopping on my own...and found you ..a lovely little blog and fabby cards and loving the carton,,fab...card for your hubby im sure he will aprreciate it and the meal...enjoy yourselves...hugs sassyx

Anonymous said...

hi stacie! thanks so much for hopping along at the operation nice blog hop! we had soooooo much fun and appreciate your comments :)

enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xoxo
sarabeth

Merry said...

Thanks for the link Stacie...sounds like a NICE bloghop. :-)