Friday, September 11, 2009

First Blog Candy Win!!


I was super super excited when Jenn from Craft Royalty Corner stopped by my blog to tell me I won her blog candy!! I almost couldn't believe it! I jumped up and down with excitement! HEHE! :)
The picture above is the one she had on her website and I have received my goodies in the mail and they are fabulous!!! I don't have anything like what she sent so all new stuff to me!! YIPPEE! Thanks again Jenn for offering/sending such great candy...you are very kind and generous!!! Please go visit her blog and leave her some sweet comments on her beautiful work!!

I might be back on here this weekend with a card and if not hope everyone has a good weekend!

-Stacie

3 Comments:

Crafty Jenn said...

You are very welcome Stacie! I hope you have loads of fun with all the goodies. I'm glad to hear that their different from what you have. Exploring is fun! Can't wait to see what you create!

<3 Jenn

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Lucky you I have those stamps and I can tell you they are lovely , enjoy them
Love Susie xx

Merry said...

Woohoo!!! Stacie....looks like you will be having lots of fun. Congratulations.

Those flowers over my way are felt and from Stampin Up. :-)