Saturday, September 5, 2009

Card for my DH!



My DH is out working on the new house today with my parents so I can stay home and craft/relax...how sweet he is and I love him so much! I am going to give this to him when he gets home and have a nice supper all ready for him!

I am entering this into the following challenges:


Stampin Sisters In Christ #2 -Make a card for your hubby/significant other.
Stamp Something Challenge - Use your favorite stamp (this is one of mine...can't pick just one!)
Secret Crafter Challenge #48 - Hearts and Flowers
A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge #67 - Distressing (distressed the strip I attached the flowers to with eyelets)
Get Sketchy Challenge #4 - Sketch

Thanks for looking!
I appreciate all comments that everyone has left me so far on my blog...hope to continue receiving such kind words!!

-Stacie

13 Comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely simple card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Jill said...

beautiful card Stacie, I'm sure your DH will love it and the super, thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Merry said...

Wonderful card....love how you attached the I Love U with eyelets.

~amy~ said...

I love the colors! Beautiful card...your dh will love it! Thanks for joining Get Sketchy!

Kristine said...

Aww...what a nice thing to do!! Love your card--the colors and everything =0) Nice supper huh? I think I need some pointers there, LOL! He doesn't cook and I TRY but ya...I get in a rut with the same ol, same ol. What's your hubby's favorite recipe?? Maybe mine will like it too??! :) Thanks for playing in our 2nd challenge over at SSCC!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What a wonderful thing to do, and what a sweet card!

Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. We hope you'll join us again!

liszha said...

I am sure he is gonna like your card.
Thanks for joining us at GS this week.
Lisette

Anonymous said...

What a lucky guy.
Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

Angèle said...

Lovely card! Lovely idea!
Thanks for playing at GS!

Lisa H. said...

what a cute card. so sweet of you to make this for your DH. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.

Dora said...

lovely take on the sketch, thnx for playing!

Dotty Jo said...

Cute card and aren't you a sweetie - hope your hubby liked his meal! Jo x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love those hearts.
luv
Debby