Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn birthday card




Tried a new technique with my brayer and multicolored ink pad. I think it turned out pretty good. I tried to "kiss" the leaf stamp in the middle to give it dimension but I think it turned out a little fuzzy. Oh well, I tried!! The cupcake is what I put on the inside of the card.

Challenges:
All Sorts Challenge #20 - Autumn Days
Whimsy Stamps Challenge #21 - Eyelets
Chirper Challenge - Something sweet, stamped and glittered (Cupcake on inside of card)

6 Comments:

Lilacanglia said...

You have done well for a first try,
I do like the colours,
Hugs
Angie

Sammye Jo said...

GREAT COLORS!!!!!!!

Merry said...

I love the colours too and really like the leaf image.

Jackie Solomon said...

I love the colors too and the way you coordinated the cupcake on the inside.

Thanks for playing along with the Chirper Challenge

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Pretty card! Love the colors and the effect on the leaves. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy. :)

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fab card and i love the brayered effect!!

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx