Sunday, August 23, 2009

Friday Skethers #66 and Penny's Challenge



Yesterday was my birthday but that doesn't mean I slacked off all day...I made this gorgeously sparkled card for my friends bridal shower. Followed the sketch here: http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday-sketchers-66-sponsored-by-simon.html I also entered it in Penny's #4 challenge here: http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com
Once again...my cricut saved me because I did not have gold flowers so I made my own!!

6 Comments:

Carolyn said...

What a lovely card. I love the picture of your new property. Good luck with your house. Thanks for entering my blog candy. Good luck.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Penny said...

Your card is beautiful :)

Thanks for participating in my challenge this week!!!!

Alanna said...

Gorgeous card and happy late birthday. Thanks for playing with Penny's challenges.

Cheryl said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Indeed this is gorgeous! Happy Belated Birthday! Beth

Unknown said...

it is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us this week at Penny's Challenges!
Blessings,
Kim xXx