Monday, August 31, 2009

First Template Project!




MINI MILK CARTON BANK
I can't tell you how excited (and scared) I was to find a challenge that used a template. I have always wanted to try one but thought I couldn't do it without some sort of instructions...but lo' and behold I did and I think it turned out quite nice!
It is a bank for my hubby (highwayman). He always puts his change on the table right where we eat and it drives me NUTS...so he asked me a few weeks ago for a holder. This was just the ticket...I even got his started and put all his change in there! :) This was so fun to make so go on over and check out the Create4Fun Challenge #35 here.

6 Comments:

Merry said...

What a great project...love the papers you have used.

Payne Holler Cards said...

This is wonderful! dropping change must be a "man-thing"...my husband dumps his on the bathroom sink!!! let me know if this cute little bank solves the problem... Hugs!
Linda

Sandra said...

Your milk carton looks really great. Thanks for joining us at Createfun challenge this week!

Sandra

Crafty Jenn said...

Terrific work on this bank! Hopefully that will keep all that change from driving you bonkers...and that it fills up fast!

What's even cooler?!?!......YOU WON MY BLOG CANDY!! Stop on by and give my your e-mail so I can mail off your goodies! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! What an adorable project!! ;) I wanted to thank you for linking the Saturday Spotlight give away in your sidebar!! I wish you luck in the drawing and I hope that you will play along with us when the challenges start up on October 3rd!! We appreciate all of your support!! HUGS

Vicki
Saturday Spotlight owner

Darlene said...

WOW ... this is fantastic and you've done an awesome job!! I'm not real good at this sort of thing either but you've inspired me to "give it a try"!